Located in Tsuwano, this temple is the resting place of 12 generations of the Tsuwano ruling clan. It was built in 1420.
It used to be a large temple which trained over 200 monks.
The important historical relics of the temple can be viewed freely.
Admission tickets are on sale to the right of the entrance.
At present the temple is only open to visitors on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.
Admission: 300 yen
Access: Go over the crossing on Tsuwano Eki-mae dori and proceed away from the station. It is around a 10 – 15 minute walk.